Doctrine & Covenants 6:
22 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness,cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know concerning the truth of these things.
23 Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter?
What greater witness can you have than from God?

Friday, February 20, 2009

a beginning - january 2009

a beginning - january 2009

Being a very privite person - keeping a journal is very difficult. Unlike the blog, which I was suprised to find comes relatively easy.

But I will try.

I hope to fill this with the positive and uplifting experiences that bless our lives. Truly God does bless us with many tender mercies.

I have been blessed to know - ALWAYS - that the gospel and the church are true! That Jesus is the Christ and that our Heavenly Father truly knows and loves us.